Vansan Water Filled Submersible Motor Stainless Steel Top & Bottom (175mm) - 37KW 400V » Buy online now for only R 34,883.32 incl. VAT13440
34,883.32R 34,883.32 incl. VATNewIn stock! Order now!
Average Delivery Time:
Vansan Water Filled Submersible Motor Stainless Steel Top & Bottom (175mm) - 37KW 400V
- Vansan produces 6″ encapsulated submersible motors. Encapsulated motors are well known with cheaper cost for reparing the motors. These motors are not prefferred often as rewinding cost is cheaper than stator package cost of the motor. However, with the advantage of being the producer, Vansan balances these costs and creates a product which is preferable.
- Normally, motor upper body bearing should be dissassembled to do cable connections one more time when the motor power outlet cable is damaged. This operation can be easily within a few minutes, thanks to the practical socket design used in the encapsulated motors. Moreover, there is no need for an electrical technician to perform this operation.
- Motor casing and shaft made of AISI304L Stainless Steel
- Upper and lower bearing body is made of GG25
- Heavy duty thrust bearing
- Standard mechanical sealing ( SiC-SiC)
- Sand slinger protection
- Pressure equalizing diaphragm
- Insulation Class F, Protection IP68
- Removable lead cable (4m)
- Starting method D.O.L. and star/delta
- Max. voltage fluctuation: ±10%
- Max. water temperature: 35 ºC with at least 0.16m/s of water flow speed
- Max. motor startings per hour 20/h – D.O.L.
- Max. immersion depth: 350 m
- Standard mounting position: vertical and horizontal