TS4006/03 - 0.37KW91
Average Delivery Time: 1 - 2 Days
J-Class SandHandler Submersible Borehole Pumps
The J-Class SandHandler 100mm submersible pump features the new TRI-SEAL floating stage system.
This new stage system further improves efficiency and protects against wear when pumping abrasives (sand). All J-Class SandHandler pumps are unconditionally guaranteed against sand locking in abrasive well conditions for one full year.
• Stainless steel hub floats with the impeller maintaining a positive seal
• Phenolic washer provides high efficiency performance and abrasion resistance
• Celcon® impeller provide high efficiency performance and abrasion resistance
• Noryl® diffuser and disc – proven abrasion resistant material
• Floating stage design allows impeller to float independently
• Removable, spring-loaded check valve on models with 1 ¼ “ outlet
• Available in seven performance ranges: 20, 30, 40, 70, 90, 150 and 200 l/min
• Ceramic shaft sleeve and rubber discharge bearing protect shaft and eliminate sand wear
• Powered by Franklin Electric corrosion resistant 100mm submersible motors
Patented impeller hub seal system seals radially and axially to prevent fluid recirculation. Providing high performance in the harshest conditions.